Sunday, November 06, 2005

what a DAY today was!


"well, i don't know if he likes her, but at least he's not annoyed of her!"

"you will never know when i'm going to come...every tuesday you will be in suspense as to whether or not i will show up in the dark corners of interfaith...from now, until ETERNITY!"

brother: "take and receive...i LIKE that song. it was the best song at mass today."
me: "yeah, we sing it at days with the lord. i bet you someone in that choir is a dayzer."
brother in his _____ accent: "oh yeah?! well i'm gonna make myself a group...and i'll call it, NIGHTS with the Lord! HA!"

wow, today was the first mass ever where david, nathalie, chris, and i tried to harmonize to every single song. i have to say, gather your people, o lord & city of god have never known such arrangements!!!

i love being able to be there for friends...praise God!

praise God for changeable flight schedules!!! =)

after blowing out her candles...
me: "so, mom, what did you wish for?"
mom: "a healthy life. a long live."
me: "long live? long live what?"

me: "i'm hella just going to jump on stage!"
mang: "oh man...that'll be a catastrophe!"
me: "yes...but a beautiful one!"

"so, uh...do i need permission or something?"

"miss dianne, does everyone have to go through bapUHtism?"

my intelligent brother's reflection on today's gospel...
"i don't get how the 10 virgins lost their oil...and didn't they know that there was going to be a wedding the next day?"

my sister, staring at me while i was removing the cake from the box...
"good job getting the cake, dianne. i see that you forgot to ask them to write 'happy birthday' on it..."

at chili's, after the servers came over to sing happy birthday to my mom...
me: "wow, papa (my grandfather)...you were really clappin' it up on that one!"
papa: "well, you see, i enjoy clapping very much."

No comments: