Tuesday, November 14, 2006

DANCE to the music...

this was fun! thanks, kirs!

from my PURCHASED playlist...
(and, yes. i did actually pay money for these songs.)

1. How am I feeling today?
Honor and Glory – David Bauer (piano instrumental!)

2. Will I get far in life?
I Surrender All – Music for Piano Lovers (ah, let’s hope so.)

3. How do my friends see me?
Step Up – Samantha Jade (you step up I’ll step up too!)

4.Where will I get married?
I Am – Mark Schultz (oh really?)

5.What is my best friend's theme song?
Pon de Replay – Rihanna (what is this song even about?!)

6.What is the story of my life?
Come Clean – Hilary Duff (oh yes. hilary duff DOES, indeed, occupy a space in my place list.)

7.What was high school like?
I Will Be Here – Gary Valenciano (tomorrow morning if you wake up…)

8.How can I get ahead in life?
By Your Side – Hillsong (exactly.)

9.What is the worst thing about me?
Shout to the Lord – David Bauer (um, ok.)

10.What was today like?
I See the Lord – David Bauer

11.What is in store for this weekend?
Place in this World –M.W.S. (roaming through the night to find my place…)

12.What song describes my parents?
Me & U – Cassie (hmm. i don’t know whether to think this is cute or gross.)

13.How is my life going?
Hold Me Down – Danity Kane

14.What song will they play at my funeral?
SexyBack – Justin Timberlake (take note of this, please.)

15.How does the world see me?
Make Me Whole – Amel Larrieux

16.Will I have a happy life?
Stay With Me – Danity Kane (if he stays with me my life will definitely be happy.)

17.What do my friends really think of me?
Pump It – Black Eyed Peas (haha!)

18.Do people secretly lust after me?
Just the Girl – Click Five (oohh…just the girl i’m lookin for!)

19.How can i make myself happy?
Maunaleo – Keali’i Reichel (this is a song about mountains in Hawaii. so…i should go to Hawaii?)

20.What should I do with my life?
Breathe (2AM) – Anna Nalick (yes. thanks for the reminder.)

21.What will the person you marry be like?
Thy Word – Piano Instrumental

22.Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Press Pause – Danity Kane

23.Will you have a fulfilling life?
Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts (i hope so.)

24.How will you die?
I The Lord of Sea and Sky (:D)

No comments: