Wednesday, January 31, 2007

this is why

...i became a teacher. i received this email today from my students after being out sick for 2 days:

Hi Miss H!
The 6th grade class misses you and we hope you feel better.


Here are some direct quotes from your dear students:

" I miss you! When are you coming back? It is not as organized without you."

" I miss you so much. The teacher scares me. I hope you feel better."

" Help us!!! We want you back."

" Help Miss. H.
P.S. I'm doing better."

" I really hope you get well and come back to school. Everyone misses you. :( "

" Hi miss Ms. H!!!!"

" Ms. H, I miss you. Please come back."

" I'm in need."

" Please come back you missed two special days from spirit week."

" Come back soon! S.O.S"

" Miss H, Please come back. I miss you, I REALLY miss you."

" Miss H I wish you were here this week. These two days were like a scary movie. Come back soon. You are the best teacher in the junior high in my opinion. See you Soon."


" I think after these past two days I REALLY appreciate your patience and kindness and the talent you have of being a teacher."

Besides 6th grade my sister misses you too.

Please Come back to US!!!!

P.S. C and M want to say they were singing the song " Where'd you go" by Fort Minor.


* * *


affirmations. reminders. motivation to keep on going when it gets tough. carpe diem, everyone!

p.s. are you guys tired of the teacher stories yet??? =P too bad cuz there will be more!!!

No comments: