Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the last straw.

what a day.

one of my students lied to me -- straight to my face. later on in the day, i questioned him on a different matter, just because at this point my trust in him was gone. it turned out the second time around he actually was telling the truth. so what does he do? goes home and tells mommy and daddy that his teacher is picking on him. does he mention the fact that he lied to me beforehand? of course not. now, i'm getting nasty emails from the parents and threats about losing my job.

give me a fucking break.

if the Lord is testing me, i think i've had ENOUGH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dianne...i know how upset you are. pero alam mo, kayang-kaya mo yan. i promise you one day you'll look back at this and just be thankful for getting through it and helping it make you stronger. those kids are the way they are because of the way their parents are din. believe me, i've had my share of challenging parents like that in my teaching career. just stay strong and know that you were trying to do the right thing. you are a wonderful teacher. don't let anyone make you feel you're somebody you are not. i'm praying for you.

-reen